Vacation Rentals Listed by Owner in San Miguel de Allende
Casa Schuck Weddings
In order to view this page you need Flash Player 9+ support!
“ Perfect Wedding Reception at Casa Schuck ” June 2009
My wife and I got married on March 14, 2009 in San Miguel. We reserved the entire hotel for immediate family in order to have the reception in the inner courtyard. The space is perfect for a group of 80 people with room for a few more if necessary. Susan Cordelli, her husband Chuck were extremely helpful with general tourism options for my family, spa treatments, and working closely with the wedding coordinator to make sure the wedding reception was flawless. Everyone loved it. The hotel is great and the party was a blast. We saw most hotel options during our week in San Miguel and I have to say that Casa Schuck beats them all for the price, location and convenience.
“You'll never want to leave this picturesque San Miguel B&B” May 2009
My husband and I already plan to return to Casa Schuck, if that tells you anything about the pull this beautiful B&B has on us. We not only loved our stay in the Royal Suite after our wedding, which we held in the house's courtyard and rooftop terrace this March, but our family and friends raved about their stay at the house before the wedding. From the staff's willingness to arrange all activities to making sure our rooms were as comfortable as possible, the service, scenery and rooms were unparalleled. Also, the maragaritas, we must agree, were as wonderful as any we've had and brought to us on the terrace at sunset!
Casa Schuck's owner, Susan Cordelli, also must be thanked for helping organize the wedding of our dreams. Not only did she provide us a very affordable experience, but one that impressed. Her choice in vendors was much appreciated, and I would recommend using Penzi for your catering and flowers. Put it this way, every guest had a smile throughout the whole day and commented that our wedding was the most fun ever!
If you're looking for a place with old world charm and are ready to enjoy the slower pace of life the city offers, then book a room now at the city's best B&B. You won't be disappointed! Also, I would highly recommend staying in March, as that is when the beautiful jacaranda trees are in bloom.
|Owner/Manager Name||:||___Susan Cordelli|
|Mexico Telephone||:||___(415) 152-0657|
|Email:||:||Please use form below|
From $188 per night
Request a reservation.
"Our free professional services include the assistance in arranging the following and more:"
- Speak with you in person or by phone/email about your wishes and desires
- Provide you a list of photographers, videographers, officials to do your service
- Help with placing all your guests in their accommodations while in San Miguel de Allende
- Handle all the airport transfers coming to town and leaving
- We will facilitate your vendor deposits necessary
- Wedding extras like : paper Mache shakers or any handmade trinket of Mexican style to give as wedding gifts
- We will help you with wedding day scheduling
- Confirm appointments with each vendor
- Arrange the "Welcome Cocktail " plans by providing menus and locations where they can be done, if not at either of our locations
- Arrange the "Rehearsal Dinner " plans by providing menus and locations where they can be done, if not at either of our locations
- Welcome the Bride & Groom along with family staying at our locations
- Execute all wedding plans & details
- Cue wedding party during the rehearsal at the location and at the wedding
- Prepare a wedding night snack and champagne upon request. Anything your heart desires !
- Make final payments to all vendors for you
- Officiant to do the ceremony on the premises
- Decorated horse drawn Carriage
- Limousine or fantasy car to drive you from church to house (if you marry at a church instead)
- Mojigangas: (dancing 14 foot paper Maché figures –Bride& Groom, really traditional)
- Folkloric dancing duo: beautifully dressed in Mexican regalia
- Mariachis: 10 men or more
- Tuna / Estudientino: 10 men or more
- Dance Band: 4 to 5 musicians
- Salsa Trio: 3 musicians
- Classical Guitarists: 1, 2 or more
- Guitar & Violinist
- DJ: 5 hours or more
- Classes for a small or large groups: Cooking, Spanish, Salsa dancing, Yoga, Pilates and more
- ALL Guest Shuttles: Ground transportation TO & FROM any airports (BJX, QRO or MEX)
- Hair & Makeup appointments
- Spa, Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Facial appointments
- Day of the Wedding Transportation
- Wedding Dress & Tux Pressing
- Golf Outing Reservations
- Restaurant Reservations
- Arrangements for Day Trips & Excursions
- ATV Tours around town or in the desert
- Horseback riding Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
* Feel free to ask us for current pricing on any services above, as well as adding some personal requests of your own