Vacation Rentals Listed by Owner in San Miguel de Allende
Rancho de la Capilla
In order to view this page you need Flash Player 9+ support!
"Rancho de la Capilla is your own private hideaway...you will be the only guests during your stay.
Rancho de la Capilla is a private and secluded colonial ranch in the hills of central Mexico just a short 15 mile scenic drive from the popular destination city of San Miguel de Allende.
Established in the mid-17th century, Rancho de la Capilla (Ranch of the Chapel) recalls all the charm of colonial Mexico with its fresco-filled chapel, restored stable, centuries-old ranch casita and the main house which was built using native materials and traditional building techniques.
Steve Zazula is an expert horseman and guide who will take you on a ride as exciting or relaxing as your spirit and skill demand. You will ride through the picturesque countryside and see the real mexico - shepherds tending their herds, horses and oxen plowing fields, migrating birds along the lakeside, colonial ruins and stunning vistas at every turn.
Getting to the Ranch:
• International flights arrive at the Bajio(BJX) airport, a one hour ‘s drive to the ranch.
• The Mexico City(MEX) airport is a 4 hours’ drive to the ranch.
• Car service can be arranged to and from the airport.
Come visit the ranch for:
• A charming vacation rental for a totally private getaway (max. 4 persons).
• An exclusive fiesta and event location for up to 100 people.
• An authentic “day at the ranch” experience for your group tours.
• A guided horseback ride through the magical Mexican countryside."
Rancho de la Capilla welcomes you with the gracious Mexican tradition of hospitality. As the saying goes “mi casa es su casa.”
|Owner/Manager Name||:||___Steve Zazula|
|USA/Canada Telephone||:||___(646) 435-0880|
|Mexico Telephone||:||___01-52 (415) 152-0265|
|Email:||:||Please use form below|
$250 1-2 guests per night
$350 up tp four guests per night
Traditional Mexican breakfast and comida (main mid-day meal) included.
Request a reservation.
Guest house accommodating four people max located in a beautiful colonial ranch approximately 30 minutes west of San Miguel de Allende.