Vacation Rentals Listed by Owner in San Miguel de Allende
In order to view this page you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Just opened "...one-of-a-kind boutique hotel that will celebrate the contemporary Latin art scene and the lifestyle of today's inernational traveler."
“Our cutting-edge, lifestyle-focused guest experience at Hotel Matilda is defined by an evocative and comfortable ambiance, personalized service, sophisticated amenities, and striking contemporary art that engages and animates guests,” said General Manager Andrés Sanhueza.
Named after Diego Rivera's portrait "The Archer" of a young woman named Matilda.
|Owner/Manager Name||:||___Andres Sanhueza|
|Email:||:||Please use form below|
$195 per night, includes breakfast
Introductory offer through 2010
Request a reservation.
- 32 rooms and suites: All are luxuriously appointed and most feature balcony or terrace; some views of San Miguel.
- Restaurant Matilda: Chef Bernard McDonough’s menu includes contemporary international cuisine with his own innovative twists using locally sourced ingredients. Guests may dine indoors or on the patio overlooking gardens of indigenous flora and a wall of water flowing from the infinity pool.
- Bar Matilda: The lounge serves spirits by artisanal producers
- Spa Matilda: The 4,700-square-foot spa focuses on achieving well-being through treatments and personal care customized to individual needs and preferences set in an intimate garden environment.
- Infinity Pool: An infinity-edge swimming pool features a deck with lounge chairs, umbrellas, food and beverage service.