Vacation Rentals Listed by Owner in San Miguel de Allende
Casa Schuck Bed & Breakfast
In order to view this page you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Like many of San Miguel's famous Colonial homes, the magical atmosphere that lies behind the massive wooden doors is a secret garden seen only by those invited inside. Just inside the doorway at Casa Schuck you are immersed in a world of bright colors, lush gardens, and the sound of splashing water in the landscaped fountain.
Upon further exploration you discover that the house is built on three levels, with a lower level, a garden level, and an upper level, with a rooftop sun deck that overlooks downtown San Miguel and the foot hills in the distance. The scale of the rooms is larger than any other hotel in San Miguel, and guests often say they feel like they are staying in a grand castle.
Each bedroom has 12 foot beamed ceilings, fireplaces, and carved French doors, and access to the pool and the sun deck. "I felt like I was staying in a chateau," says New York interior designer Mike Robinson, who comes to San Miguel each year. 'It's like you are staying in someone's lovely hacienda," says travel writer Mary Trasko, who fell in love with San Miguel on a trip last year. Among the list of appealing aspects of Casa Schuck is the spacious and quiet atmosphere, with over 5,000 square of gardens, sun decks, balconies, and livingrooms—both indoor and outdoor---to roam around in.
'We want guests to feel at home here, and for most people this amount of space instantly relaxes them. Guests find quiet areas in the garden to read, or write in their journals on the patio,' says Susan Cordelli Easter, the granddaughter of Gladys and Charles Schuck, who along with her husband Charles Easter (she was married in the courtyard at Casa Schuck in 2001) who are now the managers of the family business for Nancy Schuck Cordelli and Tito Cordelli the owners of Casa Schuck.
|Owner/Manager Name||:||___Charles & Susan Cordelli Easter|
|Email:||:||Please use form below|
From $188 to $272 USD per night
Request a reservation.
After making your reservation, you can also request ground transportation from any of the following airports: Léon, Guanjuato (BJX), Querétaro (QRO) or Mexico City (MEX)
Hotel Features & Amenities
- Swimming Pool / Fountain: (Solar Heated: not hot)
- Complimentary full gourmet breakfast
- Complimentary WIFI internet for your laptop
- Complimentary access to a computer to check emails
- Concierge service
- Television Sala w/ DISH Satellite TV in English & Spanish
- Local and long distance calls
- In-room massage, pedicure and manicure
- Organic-spa toiletries
- In room safe
Additional Services upon Request
- Same day laundry service and pressing
- Day tour Excursions and class bookings
- Golf, Tennis Excursion bookings
- Swimming and thermal springs outside town
- Horseback riding /ATV rentals
- Hot air ballooning
Weddings and Special Events
- Intimate weddings and receptions up to 80 people sit-down
- Cocktail events up to 150 people
- Mexican-style fiestas
- Birthday / Anniversary parties